Star Green Landscaping and Contracting - Landscaping, Lawn maintenance and contracting at its best
RSS

Recent Posts

Helpful Tips to Housing Community Boards
Fertilizer and weed control tips
Spring is right around the corner
Hurricane Sandy

Categories

Community Management Tips
landscaping
Lawn care
Storm clean up
powered by

My Blog

Fertilizer and weed control tips

With spring upon us,  Just a friendly tip to homeowners.. Many of the lawn care companies will want to treat your lawn on their time table.
Remember , the need for nutrients in your lawn will depend on soil temps, not the calender.
By treating to soon or to late will mean all the difference in the condition of your lawn.
with spring beginning on the cold side with below normal temps, all weed control will be prolonged..
Fertilizer applications should be held off as well.. to much nitrogen in the soil will promote certain fungus and not benefit the plants as they are still in dormant stage at this point.
Today I watched as one of the national lawn care chains applied fert and weed control to a few lawns, I felt bad for the home owners who were just ripped off by people who know nothing of plant care only bill writing.
If you find yourself in need of tips or help with your lawn, please feel free to contact us and see if we can help you to have the beautiful lawn you have always wanted while saving money as well..

11 Comments to Fertilizer and weed control tips:

Comments RSS
Take a look here on Friday, June 28, 2013 4:14 AM
I am really trying my best to search for an appropriate information to supplement on my research. And this one is so perfect that I just want to copy and paste all the details.
Reply to comment

Spanplafond on Monday, September 09, 2013 11:13 PM
actually astonishing posted letters! So much of benefits as far as the Universal Contour cover is concerned.I really like your posted letters and I am waiting for your next part and anticipating some actually unbelievable facts and figures accessible there.
Reply to comment

mba assignment on Friday, March 16, 2018 12:27 AM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it
Reply to comment

Stone on Monday, May 14, 2018 3:41 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. anti fatigue mat
Reply to comment

Henry on Monday, May 14, 2018 4:50 AM
Thanks for providing Fertilizer and weed control tips. I am very happy to see your posting material, Your article is really fantastic then others i am impressed with your post. gymnastic mats from UK base company
Reply to comment

Chris on Monday, May 14, 2018 6:30 AM
Great to read about your services of landscaping.You have shared very useful information which i like it a lot.Keep posting more content. ground reinforcement mesh
Reply to comment

Alen on Monday, May 14, 2018 6:58 AM
You have posted about landscaping services which i like it a lot. I must say you have work hard in collecting data to write this post. tarpaulin covers
Reply to comment

Dissertation writing services on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:09 AM
Out of your content, I will see the real importance of the phrase happy. This content material, I accept as true with many individuals are beneficial. Very lucky to speak about this content for you. Appearance ahead to your up-dates
Reply to comment

Pay Someone To Write My Dissertation For Me At Online Dissertationwriting.Uk on Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:40 AM
I Appreciate Your Efforts In Preparing This Post. I Really Like Your Blog Articles.
Reply to comment

Do My PHP Programming Assignment on Saturday, August 18, 2018 2:51 AM
Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers
Reply to comment

Smith on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:16 AM
Fertilizer and weed control tips are very good knoweldge for me and i am happy to read this post about Fertilizer and weed control tips.Thanks for it.To get grass mats Click here
Reply to comment