Star Green Landscaping and Contracting - Landscaping, Lawn maintenance and contracting at its best
RSS

Recent Posts

Helpful Tips to Housing Community Boards
Fertilizer and weed control tips
Spring is right around the corner
Hurricane Sandy

Categories

Community Management Tips
landscaping
Lawn care
Storm clean up
powered by

My Blog

Fertilizer and weed control tips

With spring upon us,  Just a friendly tip to homeowners.. Many of the lawn care companies will want to treat your lawn on their time table.
Remember , the need for nutrients in your lawn will depend on soil temps, not the calender.
By treating to soon or to late will mean all the difference in the condition of your lawn.
with spring beginning on the cold side with below normal temps, all weed control will be prolonged..
Fertilizer applications should be held off as well.. to much nitrogen in the soil will promote certain fungus and not benefit the plants as they are still in dormant stage at this point.
Today I watched as one of the national lawn care chains applied fert and weed control to a few lawns, I felt bad for the home owners who were just ripped off by people who know nothing of plant care only bill writing.
If you find yourself in need of tips or help with your lawn, please feel free to contact us and see if we can help you to have the beautiful lawn you have always wanted while saving money as well..

22 Comments to Fertilizer and weed control tips:

Comments RSS
Take a look here on Friday, June 28, 2013 4:14 AM
I am really trying my best to search for an appropriate information to supplement on my research. And this one is so perfect that I just want to copy and paste all the details.

Spanplafond on Monday, September 09, 2013 11:13 PM
actually astonishing posted letters! So much of benefits as far as the Universal Contour cover is concerned.I really like your posted letters and I am waiting for your next part and anticipating some actually unbelievable facts and figures accessible there.

mba assignment on Friday, March 16, 2018 12:27 AM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it

Stone on Monday, May 14, 2018 3:41 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. anti fatigue mat

Henry on Monday, May 14, 2018 4:50 AM
Thanks for providing Fertilizer and weed control tips. I am very happy to see your posting material, Your article is really fantastic then others i am impressed with your post. gymnastic mats from UK base company

Chris on Monday, May 14, 2018 6:30 AM
Great to read about your services of landscaping.You have shared very useful information which i like it a lot.Keep posting more content. ground reinforcement mesh

Alen on Monday, May 14, 2018 6:58 AM
You have posted about landscaping services which i like it a lot. I must say you have work hard in collecting data to write this post. tarpaulin covers

Dissertation writing services on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:09 AM
Out of your content, I will see the real importance of the phrase happy. This content material, I accept as true with many individuals are beneficial. Very lucky to speak about this content for you. Appearance ahead to your up-dates
Reply to comment

Pay Someone To Write My Dissertation For Me At Online Dissertationwriting.Uk on Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:40 AM
I Appreciate Your Efforts In Preparing This Post. I Really Like Your Blog Articles.

Do My PHP Programming Assignment on Saturday, August 18, 2018 2:51 AM
Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers

Smith on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:16 AM
Fertilizer and weed control tips are very good knoweldge for me and i am happy to read this post about Fertilizer and weed control tips.Thanks for it.To get grass mats Click here
Reply to comment

demand of Full Color General Contractor Forms on Friday, December 21, 2018 11:54 PM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.

v on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 6:26 AM
vvvvvvvvvvvv

best resume service 2018 on Monday, January 07, 2019 6:58 AM
Fertilizer makes the soil more healthy which is a good source of nutrient for the plant. Fertilizers are the mixtures of solid waste and also comes from the breakdown of organic matter by micro-organism. They are a great help, especially for farmers who are growing crops. Plants need nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and all of these chemical substances are present in fertilizers. Our ecosystem is a continuous cycle, plants provides human being and animal food and as we consume this we are responsible of giving back the nutrients to them.

faiz on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:59 AM
na takut membangun Gothsess kecil, saya mengalihkan percakapan keesokan harinya.link 5 distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c undangan pernikahan kalender Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja

http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/ncr-pads.html on Monday, January 28, 2019 7:53 AM
Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.Waiting for again wonderful blogs or posts.

repliche orologi on Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:19 AM
I was pretty pleased to find this web site.

repliche rolex orologi on Monday, April 01, 2019 1:49 PM
You gave an accurate description, there's nothing on that road and it's dark and turns all over the place! I wasn't going too fast because I didn't want to slam into a deer.

Quickbooks Support Number on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:59 AM
Now Get into the buys from the region of Consideration and/or Item information place. Keep in mind there is only the items or alternatives marked I buy this product/ assistance from a vendor/supplier will appear in the Item information place. Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number

Marry on Saturday, April 27, 2019 6:09 AM
There are many young professionals Movers and Packers in Mumbai and aspiring artists who dream to be a star and to follow their dreams, tend to visit to the Mumbai for a certain or long duration. If you are also the one or a dreamer who wants to visit to this city of dream Mumbai or its other cities then we request you to not to take any stress since you can now easily get assistance with the Movers and Packers in Mumbai who are all responsible to match your demands in the most unique and comfortable manner. Though, there are various individuals who are dealing into these services. Packers and Movers Delhi
Reply to comment

+1888-597-3962 Tp-Link Router Customer Support Phone Number on Monday, April 29, 2019 2:40 AM
TP-Link is a Chinese multinational company that manufactures and sells networking devices and equipment. TP-Link has established itself in such a way that it is not difficult to approach TP-Link router support if you encounter any glitch in your router. For more information : TP-LINK Router Technical Support Phone Number

Emma watson on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 12:00 AM
Thanks for sharing Useful Information.you should fix the issue right away as it will prohibit your using of the pc printer and will eventually delay your career. So if you want to know how to fix this matter you can get in touch with Canon Printer Support Phone Number +44-203-880-7918 variety & you take your weblog as a reference. Get More Information:- Canon Printer Support Number Canon Printer Support Phone Number